Event Date: Monday, October 11th, 2021
Event Time: Start 1:00 pm Sharp
Parade Registration: Port Credit Harbour Marina – 1 Port St. E
PARADE PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
- Groups, organizations and/or individuals wishing to participate in the Paint the Town Red Canada Day parade are required to have an entertainment component to their entry. In lieu of entertainment, vibrancy, colourful or themed aspects are permissible and require authorization from parade staff.
- Entries will NOT be permitted that advocate, oppose or depict political, religious or social issues or that in the opinion of the Parade Coordinator do not meet the objectives of the parade.
- Only elected officials from Mississauga are permitted to participate in the parade
- Political campaigning is NOT permitted in the parade or along the route.
- All floats and vehicles must be appropriately decorated.
- Non-Decorated vehicles will not be permitted to participate. With the exception of Classic cars and those used for invited dignitaries.
FEE TO PARTICIPATE:
Corporate/ Business – $200 per entry
BIA Member – $150 per entry
Community Groups, Non-profits and Charities exempt from the fee
NOTE: Maximum one motorized vehicle per entry