PARK RULES – JULY 1, 2018
- NO PETS ALLOWED (SERVICE DOGS EXEMPT)
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- NO FRIENDLY FIREWORKS
- NO BIKE RIDING
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD
- NO FAMILY PICNIC
- NO SKATEBOARDING
- NO SMOKING OR ALCOHOL IN CHILDRENS ZONE
- DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN UNATTENDED
For a safe & happy Canada Day, please be mindful of the following:
- Bring only what you need to the festival. PTTR is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Dress for the weather. This event is rain or shine.
- Keep a close eye on your children, especially near the water.
- If you become separated from your friends or family, please seek help from a volunteer or security guard or make your way to the command centre located inside Port Credit Memorial Park.
- Should you suddenly become ill, please seek assistance from a volunteer or make your way to the medical tent located inside Port Credit Memorial Park where paramedics will assist you.
During the parade, for your safety, please:
- Do not cross the barricades
- Do not step onto the road under any circumstances